JAXAshby

gorth, did you ever finish high school before your 21st birthday?

you, like box of rocks jeffies, really are too stupid for words. rational
discussion is not possible with you. Entire segments of the rational
population believe people like you should not be allowed to vote, you are so
stupid. Other segments say not to worry, for you are too stupid to find a
polling place anyway, so the problem is solved.

Me, I am part of the group that thinks people like you should be sterilized by
law before puberty or third grade, which ever occurs first, so your kind can't
keep on infecting the world.

Garth Almgren
Date: 10/4/2004 1:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time
On 10/3/2004 7:02 PM, JAXAshby wrote:

The nice thing with chain is that the rode *itself* is dead weight. You
can use less scope with an all chain rode than with a mixed or pure
nylon rode.

bull****.

Nope, that's the plain truth. On my honor as an Eagle Scout.

what an abjectly stupid thing to post.

Let's try a simple little experiment: Find yourself a length of chain,
say about 6'.
You *do* know what chain looks like, right? (Hint: A series of links,
usually of made out of metal)

OK. Lift a couple links off the ground, and notice that it feels fairly
light.
Now, lift about half the chain off the ground. A bit heavier, isn't it?
Now, lift the whole thing off the ground. Pretty darn heavy, isn't it?

Like I said, it is it's own dead weight. Plain and simple.
If you deny that, you might as well deny that the sine of pi is 0 or
that the earth isn't flat.

dumb cluck, have you ANY idea what an anchor is?

Clearly more so than you.

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing