JAXAshby

garth, you only need a 15# mushroom and 50 feet of clothesline. why are you in
this discussion?

Garth Almgren
Date: 10/4/2004 12:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time
On 10/3/2004 7:28 PM, JAXAshby wrote:

I've been out in 20 knot winds (not by choice), but I sure wouldn't want
to anchor in them!

Oh, My GOD, garth!!!! two zero nots of wind, and you are frickin ang

cored!!!!

Have you thought about taking an English course at your local community
college?

Anyway, in a 14' runabout with 20 knot winds, I'm either at dock or
heading there quickly.

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing