Brian Whatcott

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:03:58 -0700, "Dan" wrote:

Brian
//
And sorry, but there is a very long standing "news group etiquette" among
nettizens that precludes using full names or real e-mail addresses.

///
Dan

It's at this point, if I weren't such a 'umble fellow, that I would
start mentioning my posting history of about 15 years on Arpa/Internet
News: I didn't think anybody has been standing very much longer than
that, but as I say, I could be wrong, so i won't... :-)
..
So feel precluded from using your real name if you must, but I ain't
chicken..... an I do know how to tuck the napkin in my collar, even,
an all that etiquette stuff.

/jest jokin'!

The Joker at FakeNet.net