Harry Krause

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 14:14:13 -0400, "Gene Kearns"
wrote:

Throw in the concept of "reasonable and prudent," a smidgen of some
partially digested high school physics, and Jax's ability to
infallibly predict the future and the result is some really strange
science.

Gosh, guys.... apologies for forgetting the two best ones:

Not only does Jax consider himself, "All beefcake and a boat," but he
has posted such on the newsgroups (the denizens of which quickly
decided it was *really* "all beefcake and a bloat."

He thinks he looks *so good* in Speedos, he dressed in his, uh,
costume, photographed himself, and posted it on the Internet....

Weird science, indeed....

Now, now, Gene...I've seen a photo of you in your beard, and I know the
only reason you have it is to excite the ladies...and cover your
Speedo...

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?