Dan

Brian

I didn't mean to serve you humble pie. Just wanted the new guy to feel
welcome. (c;

And sorry, but there is a very long standing "news group etiquette" among
nettizens that precludes using full names or real e-mail addresses. It
prevents spammers from mining names and addresses with which to send out
their junk.

I dutifully read the criticism of my mistakes, errors and my hasty remarks
by simply reading replies within the NG. Thanks.

Cheers,

Dan

"Brian Whatcott" wrote in message
Thank you for giving me yet another opportunity to eat
humble pie on account of my extremely rudimentary
social graces.
I hear you, and will try to be a more helpful, less sarcastic person.
But I have been trying in that particular area
for 40 or 50 years, so I don't suppose there's much hope for instant
improvement...

Now a tip for you: when handing out comments, I use my full name
yes, my real one. And a real email. Like the other folks in this
thread. Except you.
Then if I write something dumb, you know who's speaking.

Brian W.

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 14:30:23 -0700, "Dan" wrote:

Brian:

That's a rather sarcastic answer to a pretty legitimate question. The
dinghies Watt mentioned could all be possible answers to the original
post.
I can think of an example from all three of his suggestions that MIGHT fit
the posters needs. Like Watt, I'd like a bit more info too.

Lighten up a bit? Or this guy with the question might think us
unfriendly...(c;

"Brian Whatcott" wrote in message
. ..
Hmmm...let's see: he wants a book on daysailer/dinghy design:

Is that description like a racing dinghy? No, I don't think so.
Or a cruising dinghy? Can't go far in a day, I don't suppose.
Or a pleasure sailing dinghy? As that's the only category left
- I guess that most be it, wouldn't you think?

Brian W

On 3 Oct 2004 19:39:20 GMT, (William R.
Watt) wrote:
racing dingy, cruising dingy, or pleasure sailing dingy?

Morgan Ohlson ) writes:
I'm looking for The daysailer /dinghy design handbook
///
Thanks!

Morgan O.