Garth Almgren

On 10/3/2004 7:09 PM, JAXAshby wrote:

Do you have /any/ idea how much wind force would be required to pull any
appropriate scope of chain *straight*??

yes. but obviously you don't. not even close.

I take that to mean you have no idea. You might try it sometime - I
think you'll be surprised.

go google, little boy. google, and try to catch up with the high school boys,
dumb cluck.

Projecting again, eh? From what postings of yours I've read, it is clear
that you know next to nothing about practical boating.

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing