Barry

Thanks....I plan on doing just that. However, boats to try are limited in
our area and my big butt doesn't fit well in most that I've tried so far. I
have an Old Town Adventurer 139XL and I like it...and a wide recreational
kayak that I turned into one that I use for fly fishing. However, I would
like a good river boat for big guys. As I gain in knowledge about what I
want, I will locate a composite ocean kayak. But, for now, my Old Town is
fine.

Barry

"yakker" wrote in message
Hey Barry,

There are lots of big boats for big guys, just try as many as possible and
see what fits. I'm 6'4", 235#, my current boats are a Perception Stikine
for big water and a Dagger G-force 6.4 playboat.