Brian Whatcott

Thank you for giving me yet another opportunity to eat
humble pie on account of my extremely rudimentary
social graces.
I hear you, and will try to be a more helpful, less sarcastic person.
But I have been trying in that particular area
for 40 or 50 years, so I don't suppose there's much hope for instant
improvement...

Now a tip for you: when handing out comments, I use my full name
yes, my real one. And a real email. Like the other folks in this
thread. Except you.
Then if I write something dumb, you know who's speaking.

Brian W.

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 14:30:23 -0700, "Dan" wrote:

Brian:

That's a rather sarcastic answer to a pretty legitimate question. The
dinghies Watt mentioned could all be possible answers to the original post.
I can think of an example from all three of his suggestions that MIGHT fit
the posters needs. Like Watt, I'd like a bit more info too.

Lighten up a bit? Or this guy with the question might think us
unfriendly...(c;

"Brian Whatcott" wrote in message
.. .
Hmmm...let's see: he wants a book on daysailer/dinghy design:

Is that description like a racing dinghy? No, I don't think so.
Or a cruising dinghy? Can't go far in a day, I don't suppose.
Or a pleasure sailing dinghy? As that's the only category left
- I guess that most be it, wouldn't you think?

Brian W

On 3 Oct 2004 19:39:20 GMT, (William R.
Watt) wrote:
racing dingy, cruising dingy, or pleasure sailing dingy?

Morgan Ohlson ) writes:
I'm looking for The daysailer /dinghy design handbook

///
Thanks!

Morgan O.