jchaplain

Default Parking Fees

A comment on your proposed fee structure from someone who does
extended trips.
$7.50 a day is too high Ithink for someone at the lot for a week.
That means I would have to pay $52.50 to the parking lot if I go out
for the week....too steep. I would be real upset about that. A weekly
rate of $30 or so would be more reasonable...again, considering we are
already paying for these ramps ourselves with our boat taxes.
Where is the boat ramp? That matters too. If at Marina Del Ray, thats
one thing. If at some mudhole out in the sticks, thats a different
thing altogether.
John C.