jchaplain

Default Parking Fees

I agree, don't have an attendant. These lot attendants always become
little tyrants and act as if they own the place.

I use the public lot in Weymouth, MA and there is a lot attendant
there like that. Guy told me I can't leave my truck/trailer overnight
without telling him in advance. Said he would have my rig towed and
send the coast guard out looking for me! Like I need this SOB to give
me grief and act like my mother....and I don't think he has the right
to tow my rig, but that gives me crap to worry about.

Luckily there is a free parking lot where I go usually ( Falmouth,)
where I can leave my truck/trailer for a week at a time while I'm out
on the boat without a problem.

I don't mind paying a fee of $5/day ( even though we already have paid
for this in our boat tax ) if at least part of it goes to maintaining
the area of the ramp/lot. Don't give people crap about overnighting
though. Let them pay the $5/day like everyone else.

John C.