Default Be on a new National Extreme Sports network television show

A new cable network is launching a National extreme sports channel.
24/7 of nothing but extreme sports. Clayton Entertainment is a full
service production company that is currently looking/casting/searching
for the newest craze in sports. If you know of or have a group of
friends, club, or family who is involved in extreme sports, let us
know.
We are not looking for upside down bird watching, but we are looking
for whats cool in your town. So if it's an organized sport or
something you made up in your basement, send it to us. Please, don't
send us re-hashed Jackass-esque stunts. We want something original
and/or on the semi-professional scale. This is your opportunity to get
what you want (including yourself) on National Television.

Simply go to http://sports.claytonentertainment.com to see for yourself.