Steve

Default Parking Fees

Actually I can't complain about the launch ramp fees, even though I have
only use the ramp once. My boat is to large to launch and recover on a
trailer.

In my area, they have just spent several million dollars of the the boat tax
money on a very nice launch ramp and floating docks.

I wouldn't object to the parking fees if the money stayed in the parks
system for operation and expenses.. However, I know it doesn't..

The boat pumpout station has been out of service for 2 seasons now (maybe
longer) until last spring, it was the only pumpout in the whole area..
Fortunately another pumpout was opened a couple miles away at a municipal
dock. And they only charge $2 for a 5 min. pump out or porta potty dump.

--
My opinion and experience. FWIW

Steve
s/v Good Intentions