Garth Almgren

Around 10/3/2004 7:41 AM, Gene Kearns wrote:

On 03 Oct 2004 12:32:39 GMT, (JAXAshby) wrote:

sorry if English is confusing to you guys. the use of the term "in use just a
few just years" in the context in which it was used ***CLEARLY*** indicated "in
------------------ common ------------------ use just few years."

geesh, are you really that dumb or are you just being assholes because you have
nothing to contribute and you like being assholes?

Another classic. Jax calling somebody an asshole.

Wow, stating facts and offering some helpful speculation makes someone
an asshole these days? I had no idea.

Anyway, like I said, all chain rode has been in common use for decades.
I suspect mainly because it holds so well.

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing