Falky foo

Default Calif registration form question

Hi, I'm about to register a little dink in CA and I'm looking at the PDF
"Application for Registration Number" I downloaded from the Calif DMV web
site. A couple of the fields they want me to fill out are the CF number and
the "sticker issued" field .. but don't THEY do that? The fields aren't in
a different part of the application or greyed out or anything, they don't
say "for DMV use only," they're right at the top and available to be filled
in by Acrobat. Do I just leave those blank and let them do it? If so, what
other fields shouldn't I fill in before mailing it to them?

Thanks very much!