Jack Painter

"Sylvain Sirois" wrote

I will change all the electricity system in my boat during winter.

One using the channel N. The positive side is directed to the body of the
boat. Like in the Suzuki cars

The other using channel P. The negative side is directed to the body of

the
boat. Like in North American cars.

Hi Sylvain, yes it was easy to understand your question. The answer should
be as simple: Most electrical and electronic equipment for pleasure craft is
based on negative-ground. This is what you referred to as channel-P. It
never makes sense to change from the standards of the industry, and unless
you have different standards, stay with the convention.

Best regards,

Jack