Harry Krause

Doug Kanter wrote:
From my 185 month old son:

On the campaign trail, Bush & Cheney are sitting in a restaurant preparing
to order lunch. The SS guys are at adjacent tables making the other diners
nervous. The waitress comes by and asks "What would you like, Mr.
President?" Bush looks at the menu and responds, "I'd like a quickie,
please, and an iced tea." The waitress says "With all due respect, that's
totally inappropriate, sir". Cheney leans over, looks at what Bush is
pointing at, and says "Mr. President....that's QUICHE!"

Sigh.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?