Harry Krause

Default God help us all.

What I learned about George W. Bush last night...

We have a stammering, stuttering, inarticulate, incoherent
fool in the White House. He's simple-minded, stubborn, and convinced
beyond any doubt that whatever position he holds on any issue, he is right.

A dangerous, dangerous man to have anywhere near "The Button."

"Mexed missages" and all.

We're doomed. Will God help us?

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?