Nav

DSK wrote:

Nav wrote:

Hey, why not look up the references.

Hey, why not look in ones that are just a tad more specialized & accurate?

Sure. Now you've had a chance to look it up. Now why not tell us the
answer?

We can take this as an admission that you don't know.

You know, I've had more intelligent conversations than this with 3 year
old.

Considering that you haven't a clue how to resolve forces on a
free-body diagram (merely the latest of a long string of your
revealed inabilities) there is no way you could have even started mine.

Isn't it strange that I resolved the forces in the free body diagram
in the topping lift case

Isn't it strange that you now claim you did, but at the time you
stumbled out a partial answer that was not even in the right ball park.
The Google archive is only about 20 seconds away, shall I quote you
*again* so soon, Navsprit?

Still trying to prop up the BIG LIE Doug? "Now claim" did I? I gave you
the answer immediately. The record plainly shows you could not solve a
freshman engineering problem. So, come one show us my answer again. And
then let's confirm your failure to produce any answer at all. Since you
claim it, show us why my answer is not in the "right ballpark". After
all, if you can't show why my answer is wrong it's pretty clear you are
just a silly little man naysaying to try to inflate his importance.

Times up Doug, put up or shut up.

Cheers