NIFFOCBT

I agree. Go with the 4KW unit if you plan on spending time actually using it
for navigation. 2KW is more or less a toy in my opinion. Like the previous
post said. Furuno is traditionally a better product but is usually more
expensive. Raymarine has come a long way, and their product has been pretty
solid for a few years now. JRC is very good also. They are much cheaper than
Furuno and Raymarine with about the same reliability as the Raymarine (All of
this is my opinion of course). Good luck and Safe sailing

Brian

Ft. Lauderdale
Remove NOJUNK from Email for responses via email.