Old Nick

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 22:38:04 GMT, "Mike"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

I post this because you have had many answers trying to help and in 6
days you have not bothered to reply.

Just imagine! You're put there

TROLLING

one day, and you hit a reef. Suddenly you think "Did my message REALLY
have enough irony in it to really satisfy me?"

And as your pitiful question sinks under the foam of well-meaing
replies, you SHOULD realise that really, the real thing is the only
satisfying thing!

Can you use any kind of plywood for boatbuilding ort does it have to be
marine ply? Surely if you are planning on glassing and painting a plywood
hull it wouldn't really matter?

I know I am wrong about just about everything. So I
am not going to listen when I am told I am wrong about
the things I know I am right about.