JAXAshby

btw, I joined Mensa in 1968, because I hoped to meet a belly dancer
named
"Morocco".

Not even close to being an adequate reason. Come to think of it, there is
NO good reason to do that.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, I was young and foolish, and Rocky did indeed look
exceptional fine.

too bad I didn't know what her personality was like. Someone later told me she
was lined up against a wall to be shot as a 4 year old by Nazi soldiers (she is
Gypsy) only to be saved at the very last instant. I still didn't want to, and
do not want to, ever be anywhere near her. I had my fill in less than 60
seconds.