Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:41:56 GMT, "Clams Canino"
wrote:

I got that beat. On moving (out) day the mini-van horked a distributor at
the pizza place and we had to use the '68 Vette for the closing / final
evac. Turns out the keys got PACKED (they still havn't appeared) and we had
to call AAA to get a key made for it in the driveway, just so that we could
get it - and us out of there on time. 3/29/04 to be exact.

-W

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Clams Canino wrote:
Frightening.

-W

"Joe Blizzard" wrote in message
The tool that installs the lower shift cable on Mercruiser Type 1 drive
(p/n
91-12037) is also ideal for removing and installing the power antenna

mast
on a '94 Taurus.

You want scary? Once, I locked myself out of my car, so I called AAA for
help. Guy shows up, and he has a PRINTED MANUAL that describes in steps,
words, photos and drawings how to break into every car without causing
damage.

I don't know how true this is, but I have it on good authority that
there is a company that makes master keys for law enforcement
departments, car companies and locksmiths that has every single master
key ever made for domestic cars from 1950 forward.

I've been told that there are 416 keys total in the set.

Later,

Tom