Harry Krause

Clams Canino wrote:
Frightening.

-W

"Joe Blizzard" wrote in message
The tool that installs the lower shift cable on Mercruiser Type 1 drive

(p/n
91-12037) is also ideal for removing and installing the power antenna mast
on a '94 Taurus.

You want scary? Once, I locked myself out of my car, so I called AAA for
help. Guy shows up, and he has a PRINTED MANUAL that describes in steps,
words, photos and drawings how to break into every car without causing
damage.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?