Wayne.B

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:38:26 GMT, "Geoffrey W. Schultz"
wrote:

There's a huge difference in cost between the two. The 2KW unit runs
around $900 and the 4KW unit runs about $1600. Based upon my usage and
setup, is the additional cost worth it? Are there other things that I
should be thinking of?

I'm going through the same decision process at the moment and am
tilting towards the 4 KW unit. To me the most important issue is
being able to pickup small targets in poor weather and poor
visibility. Anything that helps with that is a plus as far as I'm
concerned. In the grand scheme of things, the $700 difference is not
all that much, especially if it saves even one close call.