William R. Watt

"Lew Hodgett" ) writes:

In my application, could give a hoot less about the voids since the ply was
strictly core material, the glass carries the load.

the voids are where the rot begins. heat and moisture in those tiny air
spaces.

MDO plywood means "meduim density overlay". I read that it refers to a plastic
coating. It was developed for highway signs, those big ones you see on the
freeways, to be weather resistant. The main advantage is the nice smooth
surface for interior walls, er, bulkheads.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm