jchaplain

Default largest, fastest trailerable cruiser

It's a more than capable boat, but for offshore fishermen. If I were
interested in "cruising," as that term generally is defined, it wouldn't
be a boat I would pick. It has a decent cabin, but it isn't posh, and I
wouldn't want to spend more than a weekend in it. And it requires two
big-horse outboards to move it along.

But as a fishing boat in the 28' category? It's one of the best.

I dunno Harry, I think I'd be very happy living on that boat ( the
Parker,) for a week at a time, but then I can be happy with a fairly
spartan existance for a week or two, as long as I can sit and enjoy
the summer days and sunsets on the water. I'm sure with a good
bedroll, some good lounge chairs and cold beers, life could be pretty
nice there for a week! .... the gas bill for the two big outboards
might make me ill though.
John C.