Harry Krause

Default largest, fastest trailerable cruiser

David Ward wrote:
"Harlan Lachman" wrote in message
. net...
: The subject line says it all. What are some of the largest, fastest
: (40+ mph), trailerable (8'6" beam) cruising capable boats worth
: considering?
: Harlan
:
A question to the entire group:
Would you consider the Parker 2830 a cruising capable boat?

It's a more than capable boat, but for offshore fishermen. If I were
interested in "cruising," as that term generally is defined, it wouldn't
be a boat I would pick. It has a decent cabin, but it isn't posh, and I
wouldn't want to spend more than a weekend in it. And it requires two
big-horse outboards to move it along.

But as a fishing boat in the 28' category? It's one of the best.

--
Email sent to is never read.