basskisser

Default Usage of motoroil

"Joe" wrote in message ...
Speaking of asslickers, did you call the engineering company that I
contract for yet? What did they say?

I could care less where you work, and would never call if I did. I (unlike
you) am mentally stable

Oh, but you stated you were going to call the company I work for and
tell them I was wasting company time on google.

Also, did you research the size of California lakes yet? Can you prove me

wrong?

I only sided with Bill due to your track record, never actually checked, nor
cared.

Now back to you flogging.

Back to YOUR flogging, now if you didn't care, nor "actually checked",
then you made an ignorant statement, right? Seems to me that a
statement made without any knowledge of the subject, is indeed
ignorant, wouldn't you agree?

Do you dispute the GM tech reference?

Yes or no:

In a normal engine the oil ring on a piston is not 100% effective in
removing all of the oil from the cylinder wall.

In a normal engine a thin film of oil is left on the cylinder walls on the
downward stroke.

In a normal engine some oil is burned in the combustion chamber.

In a normal engine some oil is consumed in the combustion chamber.

You've not asked any questions, those are simple statements.