basskisser

Default Usage of motoroil

"Joe" wrote in message . ..
Why don't *you* answer some questions?

Yes or no:

In a normal engine the oil ring on a piston is not 100% effective in
removing all of the oil from the cylinder wall?

In a normal engine a thin film of oil is left on the cylinder walls on the
downward stroke?

In a normal engine some oil is burned in the combustion chamber?

In a normal engine some oil is consumed in the combustion chamber?

What's the matter? You act just like a conservative talk show host,
when the heat gets unbearable, you change the task at hand. The
previous two posts from you were relating to you calling yourself an
engineer. I blew that out of the water, when you specifically stated
you were an engineer in GA, and FL. So, anyway, I'll answer your
questions, then we'll get back to you being an engineer, okay?

All four are not questions. All four are simple statements.
A question is phrased like this:
In a normal engine IS a thin film......blah blah.