bb

Default Sigh: The Season, She is Over

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 15:02:46 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Spent the last few hours at the marina, unloading all the loose stuff
off of Yo Ho, and having her plopped onto her trailer for the long trip
(:} to the dealer's for winterizing, washdown and shrinkwrapping.

Nice to say the season is not over hear on Tampa Bay. I went out for
a few hours Saturday afternoon. No luck fishing, but it was sure nice
to be out. The whistler bouy at the ship channel was loaded with
baracuda. A couple more days of calm weather and the bait should move
back inshore.

I'm planning on taking my step dad on an across the bay trip in the
morning just at sunrise. He'll get a big kick out of that. The guy's
pushing 70 and he's still like a teenager.

bb