Gould 0738

Or the jobs lost 'because' of Bush

I'm glad to hear that no jobs have been lost during the Bush administration.

Or that Bush has a secret plan to bring back the draft

Please check out the strategic goals for 2004 on the Selective Service website.
The plan is *not* a secret.

Or that Bush has a secret plan to destroy dairy farmers

Much of my wife's family is (or more acurately has been until very, very,
recently) in the dairy business. There's no *secret* about the demise of dairy
farming in this country, either. Take a drive out into the country and check
out the pastures.
How many dairy herds do you see these days? Even a Bush supporter should be
able to count that high. :-)