JAXAshby

actually, putz, it was an intellectual wondering as to why you act the way you
do. anger on your part that girl's panties don't fit you better is, in fact,
highly likely as a causitive factor.

I suggest you get over it, putz. no one on the planet besides you and mayby
your mother cares whether or not you were born hermaphoridyke or not.

"Putz"
Date: 9/27/2004 11:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Adolescent name calling, such an intellectual rebuttal...........

BTW no need to dream......

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
dream on, girlie-boy. or boily-girl. or whatever.

"Putz"

Date: 9/27/2004 11:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Yup...

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
right. every ivy school

"Putz"

Date: 9/27/2004 11:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
Yup.......I recall that 1200 was the bench mark. (late
70's)....getting
that or higher was pretty much a guaranteed acceptance at any
school in
the
country

nah. 1200 would get you into most state sponsered 4 year

schools,
where -- if
you were lucky -- you would graduate with a liberal arts

degree in
poly
sci.

YAWN, you just can't get anything right can you? Unless you

consider
every ivy league school state sponsored.................snicker