Taco Heaven

Nope, I completely agree and never disagreed with your thesis. It is Gould
who disagrees with you.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
You just realized this? I explained to you before the weekend that when
dealing with a certain audience, it was necessary to use cold water,
electric shock, or whatever it takes to wake them up and make them realize
that (as many ancient activists used to say), "If you're not part of the
solution, you're part of the problem".

You don't seem to be paying attention.

"Taco Heaven" wrote in message
Doug,
It is nice to see someone call a spade a spade. That is exactly what I

was
trying to get Gould to realize. He was trying to say that Kerry was

taking
the high road and only Bush was slinging mud.
When in reality, they both are.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Taco Heaven" wrote in message
Do you agree that Kerry is using the exact same tactics that upsets
you
when
it is used by a Bush supporter?

The tactics may be the same, but the results will be different if Kerry
wins: We'll have a president who, even if he's no magician, will still

not
be a complete idiot, fresh from the "special bus". Seriously - I knew
speed
(amphetamine) freaks when I was much younger. They were damaged beyond
repair. They behaved PRECISELY as Bush does. So, who cares how Kerry

gets
into the White House? We can't have damaged goods any more.