Harry Krause

JAXAshby wrote:
karl, knock it off. there ain't not a single thing "logrythmically" (sic)
about a catenary. look the frickin word up before you use it.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD frickin understand what it means.

dum cluck, you are karl. as in

Sheesh. I'm no fan of Karl's. I have no respect for most of his
political positions, and I think some of his beliefes in life are beyond
the bizarre, but...

Karl is one smart fella, one of the brightest who posts here. You are no
better than average, and you've got a really ****ty attitude about it.

I haven't done any competitive sailing in many years, but I'll bet you
dollars to doughnuts that if the two of us were racing each other in a
Lighting, a Star, or even a Blue Jay, or in fact, almost any sailing
dinghy, I'd be back at the clubhouse, drying sails on the lawn before
you made the turn around the last buoy. There's not the slightest
evidence from any of your posts that you sail anything...except,
perhaps, your mouth.

I sailed Blue Jays, Stars and Lightnings for many years in club races in
LI Sound, abd then graduated to an L16, all before I was 20. If I recall
your description of the sailboat you claim to own, it is somewhat of a
low perf tub.

You seem to get almost everything wrong, and you like to split hairs.
That does not make you a sailor.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?