Taco Heaven

Harry's perfect score is one of his stories that is right up there with his
Doctor Doctor wife and his 36' Lobster Boat.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
hoary, with your genius IQ and perfect score on verbals, you certainly do
lack
any normal understanding of the English language.

Harry Krause
Date: 9/27/2004 8:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time
JAXAshby wrote:
genie, you are -- as usual -- confused. I have never stated that
anchors

are
supposed to drag. a dragging anchor means the sailor has made an error.

all
chain sailors make this error on purpose because they are too lazy to

anchor
properly and wish to use an electric windlass (which is easier to use
with

all
chain).

Really? I have an "electric" windlass, and a mostly rope, partially
chain rode...and you know what? It is perfectly easy to use. When I want
to raise the anchor, I simply engage the engine, move towards the rode,
and the windlass winds it up as we go. Usually the anchor comes up
easily. If it is hard stuck, I reverse, let out line, attach an anchor
ball, and use it to raise the anchor.

This would be easier with chain? If I were using all chain, I'd need an
anchor ball big as the pustule on your shoulders...

You're full of ****, JaxAss. There are so many variables in anchoring
that for you to claim that those who use all chain are lazy just shows
what a dumb**** you really are.

We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of
them, who is arrogant about his ignorance, who is reckless and
incompetent, and whose backers are turning the United States into a
pariah.

What, me worry?