Harry Krause

Karl Denninger wrote:
In article ,
JAXAshby wrote:

Yeah, well, I felt lucky to get a 625 in math

getting a 625 is lucky?

geesh, haory.

I've never made any
claims to being a math whiz.

obviously.

625 WHEN?

Prior to 1985 or so, a 625 was pretty goddamn good.

Nowdays its not all that good, because they "re-normed" the test, all to
make the lieberals look good.

--

I'm on the cusp of being an old fart, Karl. I took the SATs in, oh,
1961, I'd say. It was a pretty good score in math, but my high school

He's still a very regular guy.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?