Harry Krause

JAXAshby wrote:
I got into an Ivy grad school on a fellowship that paid for tuition

hoary, you do NOT get into --- grad --- school, Ivy League or not, based on
your SAT's. SAT's are used to determine undergrad admissions.

someone with an 800 in verbals would know that, hoary.

Refer back to your question, dickhead.
You asked:

"so, hoary, just what did you do with the liberal arts degree you "ended
up with" (your exact words) when you found out you couldn't be educated
in anything useful?"

My answer:

I got into an Ivy grad school.

Now, on your way...I'm sure your buddies at the bath house are wondering
where you are.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?