JAXAshby

hoary, once again you show you don't have a clew about the real world. why do
you do you do that?

Idiot. There were kids in my junior class who racked up scores
approaching 1600 for the pair, including a perfect 800 in either verbal
or math. I ended up with 1425, thanks to my verbal. I was pleased with
my math SAT. It was 50 points higher than my math PSAT the year earlier.

What was your verbal? 435?

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?