Harry Krause

JAXAshby wrote:
I ended up with a liberal arts degree. I had no interest in a
trade-school college education.

spoken just like the little kid who when he realizes he will never be able to
reach the cookie jar claims he doesn't like cookies.

so, hoary, just what did you do with the liberal arts degree you "ended up
with" (your exact words) when you found out you couldn't be educated in
anything useful?

I got into an Ivy grad school on a fellowship that paid for tuition. I
still had to work to cover the other necessities.

My degrees were useful enough to teach me to never pose in a Speedo
bathing suit and allow the resulting photos to be published on the internet.

What are your degrees in, JaxAss? And are you still working as a towel
boy at the gay bathhouse?

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?