Harry Krause

JAXAshby wrote:
I suspect Steve's SAT scores are higher than yours. I know mine are, and
I didn't do badly, and I expect Steve beat me on the math SAT. I only
got a 625 on that one.

hoary, neither you nor schlackoff has shown any aptitude whatsoever to indicate
a capability of getting even a 625 on math. if I had received such a low score
on my math I certainly would not have studied what I did. I would -- like you
-- have chosen something like PolySci or Art History.

Yeah, well, I felt lucky to get a 625 in math. I've never made any
claims to being a math whiz. I did get an 800 on my verbal SAT and a
perfect score of 152 on the National Merits. But in my era and at my
high school, those kinds of scores were not unusual. We have more than a
dozen kids in my junior class who got perfect scores on the Merits.

I ended up with a liberal arts degree. I had no interest in a
trade-school college education.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?