Tuuk

Default Repowering

I found when I was researching a couple years back that the Ficht 225 met
all expectations and exceed some of my criteria compared to the optimax,
yamaha. Now is a good time to make a deal with a dealer, the sales are
obviously much slower now and margins can be reduced. The Ficht 225 is a
nice engine, I think they have a 7 year warranty now.

"Robert Denner" wrote in message
t...
I am thinking of repowering my 24 ft Seaswirl Striper with either a Honda
Bf225 or the Yamaha 225.If there is anyone out there that has these

engines
please let me know what you think of either of them.

Thanks for any and all comments.

Bob