Taco Heaven

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Poking fun at your goofy choice for the screen name you're using (this
week) is

not a personal insult.

You cannot insult somebody who isn't there. Ain't nobody home at Taco
Heavin',
which is why you use it to anonymize your commentary.

Sounds to me like you are attacking the messenger, and not the message.

According to every internet expert I have ever read, it is important to
1. Keep your personal information private including your name,
phone number, address, passwords and social security or credit card numbers

Source MSN Security on the internet.

The fact that you think it is smart to use your real name disagrees with
most security experts.

The fact that I like to eat tacos and anything that resembles a taco should
not be of any concern to you.

There is an old joke: "If God didn't want you to eat pussy, why did he make
it look like a taco."

Attached Images
File Type: gif pixel.gif (49 Bytes, 26 views)