Gould 0738

Do you agree that Kerry is using the exact same tactics that upsets you when
it is used by a Bush supporter?

No. Kerry is pointing our deficiencies in the performance of GWB as POTUS. Bush
is
fantasizing about possible disasters that might befall the country if Kerry is
elected.
It's a lot tougher for Kerry to make up outrageous falsehoods about Bush's
tenure as president. We can all refer to recent events to check his facts.

It's much easier for Bush to make up outrageous falsehoods about Kerry, as his
history is not as publicly known.

Do you agree that when Krause said Bush "is what falls out of a scumbag"
shows that there are just as many Kerry supporters who stoop to the lowest
levels to degrade their opponents?

I agree that when Harry Krause makes a statement there is no way to tell how
many people he represents. Let's see; there were 250 guys serving with John
Kerry on his 10-man boat, and they told tales that contradicted one another and
the official records. Let's put that over on the right, and Harry Krause
lobbing an insult over on the left. How can you use Harry Krause to justify a
wild statement that there are "just as many" Kerry supporters who stoop to the
lowest levels?
Looks like 250 to 1. :-)

Do you agree that it is hard to take the high road when those who support
your candidate are guilty of the exact same thing you are complaining about
in reference to the Bush supporters?

I can take any darn road I want to. High, low, or what not. Makes no difference
what somebody else does. Kerry is not "my candidate". I don't even like the guy
all that much. He is the brightest prospect for change, Because I see a need
for change that surpasses any perceived *risk* of putting Kerry in office- and
recognize that the risk of leaving GWB and the New American Century band on
stage for another four years trumps all other dangers to the US, I'm voting for
change. When your house is burning down, you don't care if the fire department
hooks up to a hydrant where the water may be slightly polluted.

A lot of guys are so filled with partisan zeal, they don't realize that our
country, and the constitution, is currently on fire.