Michael

I'll be able to get the name of the company on Monday. The maritime school
that showed the tape with that style included is just a block or two away.
I believe they are also making life preservers with that feature as well.

"Courtney Thomas" wrote in message
Any Euro suggestions ?

Thank you.

Michael wrote:

No where in the US as of yet. The best ones are made in Europe. The

reason
is the extra spray hood they feature that keeps waves, foam, spindrift

etc.
from slapping you in the face and interfering with breathing at a time

of
great stress. It's a pull over the head feature not found on anything

made
in the US. Remember the ocean is NOT an indoor swimming pool.

M.

"Courtney Thomas" wrote in message

Thank you.
Courtney