Taco Heaven

Do you agree that Kerry is using the exact same tactics that upsets you when
it is used by a Bush supporter?

Do you agree that when Krause said Bush "is what falls out of a scumbag"
shows that there are just as many Kerry supporters who stoop to the lowest
levels to degrade their opponents?

Do you agree that it is hard to take the high road when those who support
your candidate are guilty of the exact same thing you are complaining about
in reference to the Bush supporters?

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
What was Kerry doing when he said "W stands for wrong", in reference to
Bush? Is it possible he was relying on a sound bite to swing the
undecided
voters?

Diversion.

I stand by my statement that the Republicans are running their campaign in
the
manner I described. Expressing an opinion about how some other party is
running
a campaign does not refute my statement about the Republican campaign
tactics.