Dave Baker

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 00:02:52 GMT, Bruce in Alaska wrote:

Check out the following link.

http://www.shinemicro.com/

Actually I did - I was looking at buying his SL162B units back in December
last year when they first started advertising them, with an "Order Now!"
button:
http://www.sealinks.net/SL162BPage.htm

Pressing the Order button took me to a broken link (as it still does), so I
was surprised to get the reply to a follow-up email saying "The SL162B will
begin retailing in the second quarter of 2004".

Checked back again on 13th Feb asking for an update & was told " I have
forwarded this request to our President to find out if we are on a schedule
that will facilitate your timeframe.". Never heard from the President though.

Checked again on 27th Feb & was told "We expect new product to
be available in approximately 60 days. I will follow up on this question and
should (sic) more information this afternoon"

That was 210 days ago - never heard another thing. I note the SL162B units
are still advertised on the website, but not available in the online store.
"Order Now!" button still goes to broken link.

And still no word whether it will be Class A or Class B.

Dave

The email address used for sending these postings is not valid.
All replies to the group please.