dazed and confuzed

Dan wrote:

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:13:33 -0400, "HotRod"
wrote:

There is a guy that has lots of boats that need lots of work in
Indiana at the south tip of Lake Michigan. I drive past the place
every day on I80/94. He has all sizes of power boats in all conditions
from some that need a little work to some that need the tree, that
grew up through them, cut down to move them. Some wood, some not.
E-mail me if you want more info. I can stop in and get his card.

ys, please do. I'd be interested in a boat scrapyard in northern indiana
as well.

--

It's bad luck to be superstitious