John Cassara

RV units are often have three power options, 12v/120v/propane. The propane
side is an open flame so don't atempt to use it or spend extra because it
there. Look for the dual power only units.

MonteP wrote in message
.. .
"Adam" wrote in :

I'm planning to install small refrigerator on my boat - ~4cu.ft.

This kind of household appliance is about $100, marine refrigerator is
about $800

What makes different almost $700?

Adam

Do not look for these type items at marine suppliers. Go instead to RV
suppliers and outlets. Used RV outfits are good places as they usually
have a few 'wreckers' they sell the pieces and parts from. You'll find
the RV refidgerators generally adequate for marine use.

--
MonteP
"Against stupidity, the very gods themselves contend in vain." -