Harry Krause

Default Composite stringer grids, redux

K Smith wrote:

Harry Krause wrote

Poor, pathetic Karen, grasping, grasping, grasping.

"Oh, yeah...I was going to buy one of them there Taipain Diesel
Outboards, but when I saw one on the back of a really crappy boat, why
the engine was all rusted, and when the really ugly, fat old broad
started her up, it sounded like a bucket of bolts, and it was belching
smoke of many colors...naw, I didn't buy one."

You see Harry the subtle but important difference??? in this post as
usual you say untrue crap, but it's pretty clear you say it with NO
knowledge whatsoever. Occasionally you stretch it trying to be believed,
but hey I don't care, being the only OB manufacturer here & the only
diesel OB manufacturer in my HP range anywhere, I'm happy enough, almost
smug:-)......... almost.

You're an outboard motor manufacturer? Where's your factory? Describe
your distribution system. Who are your dealers? Where is your
literature? Where are the news articles about the "Taipan" diesel
outboard? How many outboards have you produced? Who has bought them? Got
any sold in the United States? Anyone who might show us one?

You are full of crap, Karen. The only references to a "Taipan" diesel I
could find referred to model airplane engines.

Here's the reference:

"For the benefit of our American readers, influenced by our then still
strong British ties, diesels maintained a strong presence in
control-line in Australia during the late 60's, particularly at an entry
level. It was a time when temptingly boxed c/l kits still dominated the
local hobby shop display shelves, and finding pre-mxed diesel fuel
wasn't akin to a search for the Holy Grail. For many kids of the era,
their first or second engine would frequently have been a 1.5cc or 2.5cc
Taipan diesel manufactured locally by Gordon Burford, the local fame
equivalent of Duke Fox and our our local living legend. It was the end
of a time when, although prohibited, kids could still get away with
flying a control-line model in the park without someone calling the police."

Taipan diesel outboard indeed. You registered a trade name used by
someone else.

I was always careful to make sure my ficht & optimax comments were
couched in terms as "our opinion"

"Our" opinion? There's a laugh.

or " surely they must have been told",
indeed I'm pretty sure OMC even had a look at it at one time after one
of your dumb dealer mates complained:-)

What an ego you have.

--
Email sent to is never read.