K Smith

Default Composite stringer grids, redux

Harry Krause wrote:
K Smith wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Rich Stern wrote:

A small fleet of Polar skiffs were purchased by an inshore bait, tackle
and boat rental business on the ICW in NE Florida. These boats were not
used on open waters. Within 90 days, cracks developed in the liners that
also served as the deck over the flotation in the bottom of the hulls. A
guide I know, one whose boats and engines are supplied to him by
manufacturers, also had a Polar skiff go bad on him for the same reasons
-liner and then hull fractures. Now, I'm not talking about hull side
liners, because these boats don't have any. But they do have a false
floor, so to speak, underneath which is flotation and hull stiffening
assembly. There also were problems with the consoles and seats
separating from the hulls.

Whether this is endemic to the Polar line, I don't know. They're pretty
cheaply made boats, though, and as rough and ready as Carolina Skiffs
are, the Polars I've seen seem shabbier.

OK, this is more useful info. When did this happen?

Mid 1990s. I almost bought one. After my guide friend got his and I went
out fishing with him, I thought I'd pick up one for inshore fishing. I
checked them out at a local dealer, but I didn't like the looks of the
skiffs as they came from the factory. Also, the dealer only handled
Suzuki outboards, and they were not a line I'd consider. If I were still
living in Florida along the east coast and the ICW, I'd definitely get a
Carolina Skiff for ICW, inshore and creek fishing. You simply don't need
any more boat than that, and that kind of fishing is fabulous in parts
of Florida.

Rich seeing you appear serious about buying one of these & intend close
contact with the actual supplier might I suggest/request you print out
these stories from Harry (including the FULL headers, most important in
these premises:-)) & when you talk to the factory give them a copy so as
a matter of natural justice they may comment??? I mean a "small" fleet
all failing within 90 days surely they know about it????

Poor, pathetic Karen, grasping, grasping, grasping.

"Oh, yeah...I was going to buy one of them there Taipain Diesel
Outboards, but when I saw one on the back of a really crappy boat, why
the engine was all rusted, and when the really ugly, fat old broad
started her up, it sounded like a bucket of bolts, and it was belching
smoke of many colors...naw, I didn't buy one."

You see Harry the subtle but important difference??? in this post as
usual you say untrue crap, but it's pretty clear you say it with NO
knowledge whatsoever. Occasionally you stretch it trying to be believed,
but hey I don't care, being the only OB manufacturer here & the only
diesel OB manufacturer in my HP range anywhere, I'm happy enough, almost
smug:-)......... almost.

I was always careful to make sure my ficht & optimax comments were
couched in terms as "our opinion" or " surely they must have been told",
indeed I'm pretty sure OMC even had a look at it at one time after one
of your dumb dealer mates complained:-) Ah..... they were the days, you
know sometimes I almost wish I hadn't been right about Ficht & optimax,
I do miss the dopey duo dealer tag team's spam.

In making up this lie to try to convince Rich NOT to buy the specific
boat he's interested in you've resorted to a lie which involves a
specific incident of some magnitude (a fleet ALL failing within 90
days!!!) & as such your post might cost them at least one sale (Rich's)
although I suspect their lawyers will argue many more & a large sum of
money, more than a unionist's I've got a bad back pension will cover.

Don't worry I very much doubt Rich will show them your lies, although
he definitely should before he drops their boat from his list.

Even if he does still don't be too concerned because their lawyers will
give you ample opportunity at discoveries to give the name(s) dates
places who was there what was saids of it all, for where you got this
story you're now spreading internationally to damage them & hey some of
them might have more than a unionist's bad back pension to grab???.

The really good news for you is that truth in these premises is a
perfect defense!!!

Your fake & constantly changing posting IDs are a doddle to untangle
but hey to someone or ones awarding damages with costs in the future, it
does appear you know it's a lie & you're deliberately trying to cause
this Co damage on a false premise & then not be found for account???
Dear dear dear, I see why you're concerned; OK maybe eat your liver just
a little:-)

You'd already put the liar on notice that just the isolated incident
wouldn't do, so hey presto he says he "knows" of a small fleet, a fleet
of these no less!!! & ALL were defective within 90 days AND of course he
reminds you they weren't used in rough water!!

I don't expect you will of course; but I can ask:-), please report
their answers, particularly as regards Harry's story, because it has all
the hallmarks of another of his desperate lies when cornered.